Club LB Rules & Regulations
1. Only residents who own their registered Octopus Cards or the guest whom are accompanies by residents with reistered Octopus Cards can enter Club LB and use the facilities afther registration. One should present the registered Octopus Card and receipt for using the booked facilities.
2. Booking is on frist-come frist -serve basis. Residents should make all booking in person. Guests are not allowed to book facilities. Booking can made within14 days in advance. No re-scheduling or cancellation will be entertained after paying the booking fee. The booking fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
3. Advanced booking for 4 to 14 days could be made through the lnternet booking system. Residents should bring along with their registered Octopus Card to confirmthe booking at
Club LB reception counter. Payment should be made within 3 days (included the reservation date) before the closing of Club LB at 11:00p.m. ; otherwise the booking will
be cancelled automatically. Maximum to reserve two sessions ball game facilities, 1 session BBQ Garden and 4 session Leisure facilities on the same day through internet booking system for each residential unit.
4. The lnternet booking time of the fourteenth day will be started from 00:00 a.m.
5. Clubhouse will be closed when typhoon signal No. 8 or above is hoisted by the Hong Kong Observatory. Indoofor re-scheduling eithin 14 days from the date of cancellation due to above reason.Thereafter, no booking will be entertained and fees are non-refundable.
6.In case outdoor facilities of rain, Indoofor re-scheduling eithin 14 days from the date of cancellation due with receipt to above reason.
7. No smoking, drinking or eating is allowed within the Club LB.(Except designated area.)r facilities will be maintained by cases. Residents may bring along the receipt
8. No animal or pet is allowed to enter the Club LB.
9. No bicycle or skateboard is allowed to be brought into Club LB.
10. Photo taking or video shooting is prohibited inside the Club LB except prior approval by the Management office is obtained..
11. Anyone with untidy dressing is not allowed to ener the Club LB.Non-staining rubber sports shoes shold be worn when entering any sports courts.
12. Childen at the age of 12 or under must be accompanied by an adult guidance at all times when entering Club LB or using any facilites.User under the age of 16 and user without Gymnasium registration at reception is not permitted to enter the Gymnasium for safety purpose.
13. The management is not liable for any personal injury caused to or suffered by anyone either within or in the vicinity of Club LB. Users shall be reponsible for any loss or damage caused.
14. Users will be held liable and required to pay full compensation for any damages to the equipment/furniture.In case of losing the locker key, users will be charged Hong Kong Dollar $50.
15. Other than the rules and regulation of Club LB,users should also comply with those rules and guidenlines provided for individual facilities.
16.The Management may suspend privileges of any menber whom conduct (including the conduct of one's children or guests) within Club LB is in the Management opinion injurios to the character of the Clubhouse or the interests of other menbers, and if such member(s) refuse to stop such conduct upon the advice from the Management entering Club LB.
17. The Management reserves the right to amend the above rules and regulations without prior notice. If there are any inaccuracies in translation, the English version should be followed.